YOUR BUSINESS IS A SOURCE OF STRESS IN YOUR LIFE...WHY ?
Most business owners experience two major frustrations that can threaten the existence of their business: being the constant decision maker and working very long hours. They eventually become overwhelmed and try and sell their business ONLY TO LEARN that is has no real value AND it is not sellable.
At EntreCraft, our mission is to educate entrepreneurs and owners the Art of Business design using a proven process so they can experience the greatest satisfaction of having a business that can thrive without them.
We firmly believe that if you learn this art and focus on a process of implementing and enabling 8 key areas that could potentially increase the offer for your business by 71%!
If this is resonating with you, then click the link below and get your FREE business score to see where you are.
Learn stories from other entrepreneurs like you
These fellow business owners went from struggles to success...listen to their stories...
Learn how John created a digital education app in the great recession and reinventing his business.
Building a business in payroll in and selling for $54MM...and during high unemployment.
HOW VALUABLE IS YOUR BUSINESS?
Did you know that ONLY 5% of business owners are happy when they decide to LEAVE their business? Do you know that most business owners miss out on a 20% bigger valuation because of how their business looks compared to similar businesses?
How would you like the tools and guidance to net you 20% more out of your business, and it only takes a few changes on your part to make it happen? If this is REALLY IMPORTANT FOR YOU RIGHT NOW then take the FREE score by clicking one (or both if you want) of the options below:
Get The FREE E-Book "Famous or Rich"!
- The surprisingly simple strategy behind one founder’s $87 million exit
- When cross-selling your existing customers is a mistake
- How one founder received an acquisition offer of $35 million just two years after starting his company and why timing the sale of your business may be a fool’s errand
- The strategic move that took one company from being worth three times EBITDA to more than 13 times in just two years
- The 10/40 rule and how it can jack up your take from the sale of your business
- Three simple ways one founder hung on to almost all of his equity leading up to a $165 million exit